Speakers --2015 Illinois Pioneer Coalition Call for Presentations now open!
The Illinois Pioneer Coalition (IPC) invites you to submit a proposal to present during the 12th Annual Illinois Pioneer Coalition Summit on Culture Change. This year’s summit will be held again at the Crowne Plaza, Springfield, IL. The theme for this year is: Moving the Needle: How Today Paves the Way for Tomorrow.
Approximately three hundred individuals who work in the field of aging are expected to attend. All aspects of long term care, including nursing home, assisted living and home and community care will be represented among the direct care workers as well as supervisory and administrative staff who participate.
Since culture change is all about relationships, there will be opportunity built into the program for networking and learning from each other as well as from the formal presentations.
Educational Program and Presentation Format
IPC welcomes creative educational sessions that are applicable to culture change in aging services. Concurrent sessions are sixty minutes and ninety minutes. We request that each presenter allow time for audience interaction. Use of handouts and audiovisual equipment is highly recommended. If you will be using a PowerPoint presentation, you will be responsible for providing your own laptop.
- Application deadline is Friday, May 1st, 2015. Please submit applications electronically to Natalie Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete proposals will be disqualified.
- An individual or organization may submit more than one proposal. Each proposal must contain ALL specified information to be eligible for review.
- As a not-for-profit organization, IPC is unable to pay honorarium, travel, meals, lodging, and PowerPoint equipment or per diem costs incurred by speakers. Presenters are responsible for all expenses incurred. Each presenter will receive a complimentary registration for the conference.
Promoting specific company, service or product during the presentation is prohibited.
IPC will review all proposals. Evaluation for proposals will be based on the following criteria:
- Topic addresses critical and timely issues on culture change in aging services and is applicable to the target audience
- Has practical applicability to aging service providers embodies quality, innovation and originality
- Is clear, focused, well-organized and designed to be interactive
- Features experienced speaker(s) with significant experience
The 2015 Illinois Pioneer Coalition Summit 2015 Call for Presentations is now available. Click Here to access the appllication.
2015 IPC Sponsors and Exhibitors Wanted!
The Illinois Pioneer Coalition's 12th Annual Summit will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield, Illinois on October 28th-30th, 2015. More than 300 professionals and front-line staff from across Illinois attend this educational and networking Summit. These individuals work in a variety of long-term care settings and welcome the opportunity to learn about new products and services that will enhance the lives of the elders they serve. Your sponsorship will help the Illinois Pioneer Coalition to further our goal of educating those that serve elders in Illinois on the Culture Change movement.
All sponsors receive one booth, making you a visible part of our Vendor Show on Oct. 29th and are not only included in our Summit Program, but featured there to expand your exposure. The benefits of our other sponsorship opportunities vary according to level.
- The Trade Show is held in a comfortable and secure Exhibit Hall. The Summit will include times for the attendees to visit the exhibitors, to learn about your products and services. Skirted tables will be available to all sponsors. (Electrical outlet will be available for additional cost.)
- All attendees will receive a Summit Booklet with information about the education sessions, speakers, and sponsors.
2015 Summit Sponsors
Meaningful Living Sponsor
Elder Choice Sponsor
Edward Ambulance Services
Green Tree Pharmacy
Bio Tech X-ray
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Gordon Food Services